Monday, April 29, 2013

Pledges!

Hey all!

I just wanted to take a moment to thank everyone who has contributed to this campaign.  I am overwhelmed by your kindness.

I'd also like to thank the folks who have expressed an interest in contributing. 

If you are one of these people, I would like to point up that I will be leaving town in two weeks, so if you are planning on mailing anything to Los Angeles it would need to be posted by the end of this week for me to receive it.  Otherwise I can give you an address in Ohio for anything mailed after May 3rd.

Insofar as possible I'd love to have most funding in place before I leave on May 13th.  If that is not possible I will happily accept any support until the end of the summer with hearty thanks.

Please let me know if you need any additional information and thank you again for all you do!

I look forward to getting back to bragging about those who pushed funding up to the current amazing level tomorrow!

Best,

M

Funding:                    69.9%
Days to Departure:   15

No comments:

Post a Comment