Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Missed it by *that* much!

Boy are you guys incredible. 

We are 1/3 of a % from being halfway funded! 

That is great!

The latest benefactors are:

Shannon Dedman: Prop Tart, Set Decorator, Puppet Enthusiast and All-Around Cool Chick!  After graduating from the California Institute of the Arts, Shannon has worked in a number of places including the Old Globe and the Pasadena Playhouse.  I was excited to learn that she has most recently branched out on her own with Handhead Industries.

Way to go Shannon!

It seems only right she's on the roster of contributors and I can't wait to pick her brain about my upcoming trip!  

She has also worked on the very cool Gothtober project for several years.

In addition to Shannon, one of my supporters has unexpectedly chosen to kick in an additional amount!

Thanks LJ;  that was incredibly generous and totally unexpected.

Thanks for keeping me on my toes people.

Will we reach 50% tomorrow?

*fingers x'd*

Best,

M

No comments:

Post a Comment