Thursday, April 25, 2013

MGM Hang Outs # 1 & 2 Complete

Hey errrbody!

Last weekend I not only got to Hang Out with Ms. Krull, but I also got some quality time with Michael G. Mauloff, my good friend and old room mate.  And currently my largest donor.  The guy who got the ball rolling!  Yeah.

Saturday, Mike and cadre of folks stopped by St. God's Memorial Hospital (nee Brohemia) and we chatted and then spent a few moments at Kingston before heading to the Blue Palms Brewhouse for a nosh.  Blue Palms was Mike's bar before he left L.A. so we had to go back and eat truffle fries.  Yum!

Then we took a trip to Jumbo's Clown Room and had a nice rotation ending in a two girl act where one used the other as a teeter-totter, among other things.  Great act.

I said goodnight when the merry band returned to the 'Bank, but I knew I would see them all on Sunday when Tucker & Katy held the Mickey Mauloff Memorial BBQ at Maloney Manor West. Mostly we didn't tick off time, but I did when Vulva made me participate in some Questionable Garage Behavior.

This isn't the last you'll hear of this rascal as I still owe him quite a bit of time.  I'm sure we'll make that happen in August.


Lookin' forward to the next one Miguel!

Olé!

Funding:                    67.2%
Days to Departure:   19

No comments:

Post a Comment