Monday, March 4, 2013

Under the Covers . . .

That's where I'm about to be.

After spending a couple of days working on a cool new pilot with 4am alarums both days, I think I might have caught a bit of a cold.  So I'm going to nap.

Interesting project.  I'll keep you posted if anything comes of it.

Speaking of things under wraps, I'm looking forward to giving you more specifics about the project I want to do this summer back in the O-H, but I'm waiting on the official call. 

Hopefully I'll be able to tell you something soon, but I can give the sporting ones among you a clue or two:  The eyes of Man have not heard my infallibility as a hag born demi devil not honoured in human shape. 

What do you think?

More later, hopefully after *several* naps.

Best,

M

No comments:

Post a Comment