Monday, September 9, 2013

NorCal Hang Outs

Hey y'all!

I got a couple of $9 Megabus tickets and headed North for the weekend to handle some bidness. Megabus is a bit of all right. Outlets and questionable wifi, but if you've got the time to spare and a cheap ticket, it's not a bad way to go. *And* you can pack liquids in your toiletries.


Yeah!

I had the opportunity to see Nettie, Eddie and the gang, met a potential new LA amigo, threw out my first Vine from fruitvale station and then got a mega full Hang Out with some donors who wish to remain Anonymous, but who are truly wonderful. Trust me on this one kids.

We chilled, ate, drank, drunked, played and worked hard. It was important to me on so many levels. Thanks!

Sonoma Sky 9.13

I figger I still owe Nettie the 6 hours of duets she's requested, but other than that it was nice to give some positive paybacks after this very eventful, insightful, incomparable summer.

: )

----

Days since the end of the Sojourn:  11

----

 Bonus: 
Hydrant Wears a Cone 
at a Jaunty Angle; 
Fisherman's Wharf - 9.13

No comments:

Post a Comment