Friday, September 27, 2013

DSA Hang Out Complete! : D [NSFW]

Hey y'all!

See? I told you Hang Outs would continue to happen. And this one was great fun!

Sam asked me to got the 42nd Birthday Party for the Pleasure Chest, the so-called Gloryhole 2013. We weren't sure what to expect, but it was packed!


And after I tell ya a bit more I'm sure you'll understand why.

The events featured included: an extra-tall stripper pole, several spanking exhibits (including a "Spank and Shine" station), complimentary adult beverages like the "the Bootie," Disco Light hoopers, my friend Amy Amnesia swallowing a sword, a food truck, stilt walkers, a DJ Ice Cream truck, demos, demos, demos, Lapdance Roulette, freaks of all varieties and inside a giant white furry box riddled with - you guessed it! Gloryholes.


Sorry some of these are so blurry . . . hard not to get jostled here . . .

Last night was also the launch of SexIsBack.com, a neat sex-positive story aggregation project. Worth a look!

My companion needed a pit stop right as we entered the event and the White Furry box labelled "Fun Factory" (a vibrator/dildo manufacturer it turns out) caught my eye.


It was exciting and mysterious and inside was created to look like a sleazy bathroom. The people who built it obviously had a great time with graffiti anywhere from "Does this look infected?" to a large pair of eyeglasses around two holes and my favorite vantage below.


As I worked my way into the mass of people to see what was happening, I was lucky enough to find April Flores prancing around. When I realized the hole was big enough for my arm to go through I was rewarded with the weight of one of her pendulous bosoms in my palm.

Then I wandered the store seeing a little bit of every aspect of the community in evidence, but not too much of anything. I reunited with my compadre and we decided to check out the outside thinking we'd return to the Fun Factory later as they had different performers every hour.

We lost each other for a bit, but there was plenty to see and then we spotted each other across the bar as we both had figured separately but at the same time, "we're already sort've in line, let's get drinks."

Reunited we wandered to the dance area and watched a few shows and then the music had to be turned down at 10p. Luckily a little dancing got done first.

Over the course of the evening, we both ran into a couple of other folks we know from around the block and as the night was winding down we made our way back inside to find the one and only Nina Hartley taming and teasing a young spank-obsessed couple who were amazingly vociferous about their enjoyment.


I was this close to Ms. Hartley. Kind of awesome.


Also I made you this to give you an idea of what was going down . . . 'cause I thought you might enjoy it. Pervie!


After quite some time watching Nina and friends I got overheated (there were a ton of people in that place!) and we wandered back toward the car.  Sam suggested burgers.

I was excited as I'd never had the chance to eat at Astro Burger and being a self-professed "lightweight" she needed to sober up a bit. ; )

Astro Burger was good. I liked it a lot. AND though they have a greasy diner thing going on - decor, menu, vibe - the grease itself was super-clean and all the ingredients were fresh and delicious, especially the avocados. Yum!  Not terribly priced either. Big selection. Clean store. I'd recommend it.

In addition to all the fun the ancillary benefit was that we got to catch up after having both had long involved summers - though I do need to hear more about hers! You got all my stories, eh?

All in all it was a helluva Thursday night, a good solid Hang Out and then fun to boot.

This summer and all of you keep feeding my soul.

Thanks Sam!

Who's next?

----

Days since the end of the Sojourn:  27

No comments:

Post a Comment